**PROJECT ATLAS IS CLOSED**
Acquire a $11.3M TTM IT Managed Service Provider serving clients in hospitality
Project Atlas is an opportunity to acquire an IT Managed Service Provider with 10.8M in revenue ($5.8M in annual recurring revenue), 23% EBITDA, and 50 employees, allowing for strategic growth in the North-East and West with national clients in hospitality.
WHY CONSIDER A MERGER?
- Strong 23% EBITDA over the past 5 years
- Average 18% growth rate
- $9.6M TTM revenue, $5.8M in (61%) recurring revenue from managed services
Deep vertical market expertise
- Long-standing contacts for over 350 hotel properties representing the world’s leading hotel brands like Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt, IHG, and Wyndham, as well as independent operators
- Hospitality market poised for investment after COVID retracement, as client attrition was minimal
Proven independent execution within current franchise environment
- Opportunity to expand marketing efforts, as current franchise agreements limit marketing to geographic regions or known entities
Technical experts in managed services, security and compliance
- Strong managed services offering, including monitoring, help desk, security management and vendor management
- Specialized offering within hospitality, including high-speed internet access project management, POS project management, new builds and PCI compliance
- Tenured, loyal employee base of technical experts
- Staffing levels and capabilities can support aggressive growth initiatives
This company is seeking to be acquired by a strategic investor, while the owner exits the business after a transition period. The management team and employees are willing to stay with the acquiring company to maintain and grow sales and operations capabilities. Cash is preferred at close, but alternative deal structures may be considered.