04 Oct All Roads Lead to M&A
Even if you’re doing strategy, at some point M&A is going to be something that is of major consideration. Mergers and acquisitions play a critical role in accelerating growth, and even if you started the company a long time ago, the end will eventually be in mind for an owner.
- It’s common for founders to think a successful exit is on the future.
- Leave up to 50% of growth on the table if you don’t consider buying firms
- Growth and expansion often gets to a sticking point without buying another firm
- Speed matters in technology, and M&A can get you over major hurdles
- Buying firms through M&A can help build scale to make an exit more probable and successful.