03 Nov Cloud Services – Why the boom is long from over!
Cloud computing is still on the rise with the bulk of enterprises deploying a combination of solutions, such as multi cloud, hybrid cloud as well as migrations between platforms. These trends are driving demand for cloud service providers and we are seeing major increases in the need to establish scale through business combinations.
if you haven’t incorporated the cloud you’re behind.:
- 90% of mid and large enterprises will have deployed some form of hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- 93 percent of all organizations are adopting a multi-cloud strategy
- According to Gartner, the worldwide revenue from public cloud will grow by 17% this year to $266.4 billion.
- 60% of organizations will be using an external cloud provider’s managed services offering by 2022
- The Serverless Computing market is expected to grow with a CAGR of over 25% from 2021 to 2026.
Things to think about:
- You should be looking for ways to remain competitive and fuel growth
- Investment in the category has increased significantly since 2019
- Business combinations are an easy way to establish growth in this category
- Geographic expansion
- Category expansion
- Industry expansion
- RRCG is representing many buyers and sellers in this category
Check out the other episodes in this series about the categories we serve: