28 Apr Do it Yourself (DIY) Marketing Ideas that can Help your Business stay Relevant
5 marketing ideas to tackle Do it Yourself (DIY) style:
- SEO 101 – use the web to educate yourself on the basics of Search Engine Optimization. Its minimal effort and likely the most powerful tool you’ll build that no one will ever see.
- Start a Blog – People have been paying you for advice or perspective for years. It is time to put those thoughts and opinions down into words and let that new SEO bring in those new leads. Check out our blog for inspiration or a template to get you started.
- Build out your contact lists – Email marketing is a great way to spread the word about industry news, upcoming events, new products, or releases. If they are going to read about your industry it may as well be from you.
- Get Social – Social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn are getting record engagement these days as people turn to their devices for entertainment. Posting a new story or promoting your newest blog is easy and the more people looking at your company the less are looking at competitors. Don’t have social media pages? Now is the perfect time to educate yourself and easily set them up.
- Ready set Action – Video and audio content are getting easier and easier to produce at home or the office. Find our podcast on Apple Podcasts or Spotify & our M&A Minute videos on Youtube. Editing is easier than ever and the only thing better than a Blog is a video Blog and Search Engines love video.
If you have extra downtime from working from home, DIY marketing is a great use of it. Find more detail on DIY marketing on our blog. You can also listen to our thoughts on continuing your marketing during these unprecedented times on our “Don’t Stop Marketing!” episode of Shoot the Moon.