21 Apr Preparing for the future: COVID-19 Challenges
Posted at 13:05h in
There are many unknowns businesses are facing as we move through 2020 and beyond. In this episode of Shoot the Moon, Mike shares his thoughts and recommendations on how to handle the long term impacts of COVID-19.
- Demand for speed and execution: Demand for capacity and speed is still ongoing – are your clients in a good place?
- Uninterrupted service: while we know it’s not business as usual, but make sure your customers know you are still there for them.
- Creative Approach: adapt to focus on “touchless adoption” and the new normal of working from home. Take steps across the organization to keep your employees productive.
- SVP model: Your value proposition should make your solution easy to buy. if you’re focused on 1-2 markets and you are verticalized, it will be easier for you to sell your products or services.
- Remove any misinformation: make sure your leadership and employees are aligned. Communicate clearly with trusted information.
- Marketing: Keep up your marketing efforts! These are critically important as you move towards the end of the year. Listen to last week’s episode: Don’t Stop Marketing!
- Monitor your financial health