11 Oct What will be your take home portion of the deal?
When you’re getting ready to sell, you might begin to wonder what will your take home portion be of an M&A deal. Listen as we dive into business sale price and what to expect.
What will be the take home portion of an M&A deal:
- Working capital; harvest cash but need to keep cash in the business. Appropriate vs historical
- Extinguishing debt
- Legal fees
- Accounting fees
- M&A advisory fees
- Deal structure: seller note
- Deal structure: earn-out
- Deal structure: equity
Read our blog post all about M&A fees: https://www.revenuerocket.com/ma-fees-what-to-expect-before-during-and-after-close/
- Episode 137: Understanding Structure as part of an M&A Transaction. Listen now >>
- Episode 131:The Importance for Sellers to have Financials in Order while being Acquired. Listen now >>
- Episode 124:M&A Multiples based on Company Size. Listen now >>