Revenue Rocket represents Project Firestreak, a leading Nearshore Software Outsourcing firm for sale by its principal owners. The quickly growing, 190+ person company offers custom application development, DevOps, and IT staff augmentation to high-growth, well-funded, highly loyal customers.
There has never been a better time to grow through an acquisition.
Access over 170 software developers at LatAm rates
- Experts in UX/UI, mobile app development, program management, front-end & back development, quality assurance, and DevOps
- Strong English proficiencies and bilingual talent
- Trained in the latest development methodologies and emerging technology
- Intimate knowledge of local markets in Colombia, Venezuela, and other LatAm regions.
An evolving business model is yielding solid results
- Sales and marketing teams are executing exceptionally well with a high quantity of quality leads paired with solid sales training and solid execution leading to average revenue growth of 43%
- Recent improvements in back-office functions and process controls have radically improved profitability
- Evolution to staff augmentation is resulting in higher gross margins
- Fast ramp-up team allows for quick client and employee onboarding
High profile customer base with strong recurring revenue
- Customers include well-funded start-ups and enterprise companies
- United States and Canada customer base of companies looking for nearshore development
- 85% of current revenue is from recurring projects.
Nearshore development benefits
- Clients enjoy correlated time zones to North America
- Strong cultural similarities across Latin American and North American employees
- 25-50% lower cost rates with an ability to offer $35-$55 rates due to cost-effective cities.
- Acceptance of remote work lowers cultural barriers to starting nearshore development projects
This company is seeking to be acquired by a strategic investor while the ownership team exits the business after a transition period. The management team and employees are willing to stay with the acquiring company to grow the firm, maintaining sales, operations, and marketing capabilities. Cash is preferred at close, but alternative deal structures may be considered.