17 Mar Get ready for the 4th Annual RCP/Rocket Award.
We are reaching out to the Microsoft Partner community to announce the 4th annual RCP/Rocket Award sponsored by Redmond Channel Partner magazine, and Revenue Rocket Consulting Group.
As in the past, the 2016 award is open to all U.S. – based Microsoft partners with annual revenues between $5 million and $75 million. Partners whose innovative business strategies resulted in sustained growth over the last three years (2013, 2014, and 2015).
In order to simply the application process we are making a few changes:
- First, we are now using Survey Monkey as the mechanism in which to submit your initial, responses electronically. You can access the survey form by clicking here.
- Second, upon reviewing these initial submissions we will select a few finalists to interview for a deeper dive into their applications, and from which we will determine the winners.
The deadline for the initial submission is May 2, 2016.
All entries will be evaluated by a panel that includes Scott Bekker, Editor-in-Chief, Redmond Channel Partner magazine, Mike Harvath CEO of Revenue Rocket, and other distinguished guests with hands-on experience in growing an IT services business.
The award will be evaluated on two key criteria:
- First, the results. What did your company achieve over a three-year period in terms of revenue, profit, and other relevant metrics you deem appropriate?
- Second, the strategies. What unique combination of strategies did you employ to generate the results you achieved?
The components of the initial survey include:
- Revenues for 2013, 2014, 2015
- Brief description of your company’s business type
- Status in the Microsoft Partner Network
- Brief description of the strategies that led to this growth
For the interview, which we will reach out to the finalists sometime around mid-to-late May. We will probe deeper into your business performance, key strategies, lessons learned, and any other aspect of your growth strategies that drove your business.
The winners will be announced in early June. In addition to an award plaque, winners will also be the focus of an article in the October, 2016 issue of Redmond Channel Partner magazine, and a donation will be made in their name to a charity of their choice.
Start thinking about getting your entries ready, and good luck.