26 Feb In recognition of our 15 Year Anniversary, Revenue Rocket Introduces an M&A Valuation Review for $1,500.
An M&A Valuation Review for $1,500.
Merger and Acquisition activity in the IT services industry is on a tear of late, and for all the right reasons. The industry is well along the path to consolidation; the marketplace is too fragmented, the price competition too intense, and the cost of sales is getting much too high to sustain as many players as there are presently. Over the past few years, the market has handsomely rewarded companies that have executed an M&A strategy with record numbers of deals, attractive valuations, and the opportunity for companies to acquire the new technologies, skill sets, geographies and customers that will get them set for the future.
This buoyant M&A market will not last. We believe we’re at the crest of this M&A wave, and over the next 18-24 months we’ll see the market lose some of its acquisitive appetite, with fewer deals, less attractive valuations, and many of the most attractive firms already acquired.
For those IT services executives who have been mulling over a buy-side or sell-side M&A effort, this may be just the right incentive you need to begin thinking about an M&A strategy before the market wanes. The timing is right.
This $1,500 offer is a significant discount from our normal fee of $5,500 for a more extensive M&A Readiness Review. In order to make this offer even more attractive, we will waive the $1,500 fee for any company that enters into an M&A contract with Revenue Rocket before June 15, 2016.
The Revenue Rocket M&A Valuation Review includes:
- High-level review of the current M&A market; technologies and services in demand, factors that drive valuations, valuation trends, deal structure, stock deals vs. asset deals, cash vs. earn outs, etc.
- High-level assessment of your company’s financial value in the marketplace, and likelihood of being acquired.
- Webinar presentation of our findings and recommendations.
What we’ll need from you:
- Historical balance sheet and P&L going back five years, including excess owner addback.
- Forecasted growth projections of revenue and profit three years out.
- Please be assured that all information will be held in strict confidence.
Are you eager to know how the market values your company? Give us a call.
M&A Valuation Review Key Dates
April 15, 2016: Deadline for this $1,500 offer.
June 15, 2016: Deadline to have this fee waived with an M&A contract.
2016-2017: Reaping the rewards of a successfully executed M&A.
Contact us to talk about this M&A Valuation offer
Mike Harvath 952-835-2333 x101