Revenue Rocket is representing a leading contact center software development organization for sale by its ownership group. They are experts in contact center integrations with IP built around CTI connectors, call center dashboards and unified desktops.
Own the company that connects Cisco Finesse to CRM systems better than anyone with the purchase of Project New Armstrong.
• Over 12 years of contact center experience with industry-leading platforms
• Highly technical staff with international, high capacity, low-cost delivery centers
• 98.7% Customer Retention with 35-40% recurring revenue
• CTI connectors and wallboards are subscription products
• Sales are direct and through major system integrators with a long history of partnership
• Grown through sales in the US and international markets
• 27% EBITDA with 28% average growth rate
• Product offerings include unified agent desktops, wallboards, CRM CTI connectors, and mobile agent desktop
• Universal connector allows integration between major call center platforms, including Cisco Finesse and Avaya Contact to CRM, banking, ticketing, and custom solutions
• Intellectual property centers around CTI, dashboards, and unique drag-and-drop widget creation tools for contact centers
• Sixty employees are hosted in offshore development centers
• The software has over 150 installations in 16 countries in healthcare, insurance, governments, retail, banking, credit unions, telecom, and hospital markets
• Revenue sources include perpetual license sales, annual maintenance contracts, and professional services
This company is seeking a cash transaction upon sale, however, is willing to consider alternative deal terms. The management team seeks a smooth transition as employees stay with the firm.
Grow through acquisition. Fill out the form below to learn more & we’ll be in touch: