Project Condor, a leading provider of customer and patient experience solutions is seeking investment for growth and expansion to build upon nearly 20 years of success. Founded in 2003, headquartered in Asheville, North Carolina, Project Condor operates across five global offices with over 150 staff, providing technology to customers to enhance and improve operations, complimented by a range of professional and bespoke consultative services.
WHY CONSIDER A MERGER?
A history of successful implementations, and expansive reach:
• Over 500 customers throughout North America, Europe, and Latin America
• Sector expertise in government, healthcare, telco, financial service, and education
• In 29 countries, supporting 20,000 branches, & 22.5 million daily interactions
• Organic growth through rollouts, referrals, and geographic expansion
Full solution of offerings meeting customer demands:
• Mix of software, hardware, and services to meet the demands of enterprises
• Robust strategic partnerships and expanded service and consulting offerings
• Deep analytics capabilities and expertise with billions of data points
• Software as a Service, On-premises, or stand-alone delivery capabilities
• Significant investments in sales and marketing leading to new customer wins
• Recent organic expansion into new geographies due to increase in demand
Project Condor seeks investment or acquisition by a strategic or financial investor to aid in future growth plans. The entire ownership and leadership team are willing to stay with the acquiring firm to grow the company while maintaining product, sales, marketing, and operational capabilities. The team is open to a variety of deal structures.
Fill out the form below to learn more & we’ll be in touch: